Contact American Radiant Toll Free at 877-214-2888 for any Mesh Up requirements.
Expedited shipping available.
Mesh-up, the all plastic "chair," is flexible, elastic, easily and quickly attached to the mesh without ties. Above all, it's capable of returning the mesh approximately to its original position after being subjected to the loads commonly encountered while placing the mesh in the forms and spreading the concrete.
The flexible plastic support helps solve the problems of concrete slabs at grade:
- Aid in getting the mesh off the ground.
- Help to support mesh above the membrane before and during pouring.
- Snap easily, quickly and firmly to mesh where the wires intersect; therefore, they do not rotate or fall off.
- Deflect when mesh is pressed down and then rebound; preventing wire bending over Mesh-up.
- Resist being pressed into subsurface because of large base ring.
- Reduce membrane puncture from sharp wire ends.
- Reduce supervision and require no "hook man."